The Customer Service Representative places telephone calls that are designed to gather disposition information on cases posted on LegalMatch.com. The position will require some innovation and deviation from standard scripts and procedures.
The Customer Service Representative will use standard phone procedures and utilize internal LegalMatch software to track gathered disposition data.
This position is expected to achieve the following metric goals
(goals may be adjusted as necessary):
- 450 outbound calls per day
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Organized with an attention to detail
- Be comfortable interacting with people on the telephone
- Personable, compassionate, yet friendly attitude
- Reliable, working when scheduled
- Maintain a professional business demeanor
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Basic computer and internet skills
- Demonstrate consistent ability to achieve daily call metrics
- Ability to meet and exceed minimum standards
- Customer Service Representatives must have basic computer skills and the ability to input data into the internal LegalMatch call logging tool
- Familiarity and competency with Microsoft Outlook (email), Word, and Excel
- Familiarity with phone system usage and functionality
- Knowledge of Internet and data connectivity
- Positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills
- Prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Self-motivation and ability to excel with minimum supervision
- Ability to work well with customers and coworkers in a team environment
Ongoing training (individual and group) will be provided.
The Customer Service Representative position requires no lifting beyond 20 pounds. It does require the ability to perform most of the functions of the job from a sitting position (80%). The position requires the use of spoken and written English. The position requires the use of telephone systems and computer keyboards for an extended period of time.